Adult Courses and Online Qualifications
We have a range of fully funded (Free) CACHE accredited qualifications available to help better understand some key issues around young people's mental health and wellbeing and help to support your Children.
Please see below information on structure, criteria and how to express interest:
- Online E Learning Platform.
- Have a full 6-8 weeks to complete the course
- Assigned your own login details, can log in and out when you please
- Assigned your own tutor who will support you throughout and mark your work
- No Exams or Essays. All Q&A based.
- Gain a Level 2 awarded certificate upon completion (GCSE Grade C equivalent)
- Aged 19 or above
- Not currently on a Government funded course (inc apprenticeships)
- Has been in EU/UK for the past 3 years
- Able to start the course within 2 weeks
Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health
Understanding Behaviour That Challenges in Children
Bullying in Children and Young People
Adverse Childhood Experiences
Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
If you wish to find out more, please complete the following link and I will be able to give you a call and talk you through how it works: